Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lost it



Circles for ever as a ring
Circles around me this thing

"Standing here out side your door"
As i go on and i murmur n sing

Flowers at your door for you to see
I now know you never got those things

Poem by Blogger


I had let go of the past and what I knew was the fact, but with recent change of past I am starting all over again with forgiving and forgetting the past, it’s hard, I have talked to him but more I hear his voice crack as I speak to him a bit more of me feels pain and anguish over what I did and how sorry I am.

This past weekend I was a bit down from talking to him again, and I felt to go out with friends on Sunday, and I went bowling with close friends and with my siblings.

It was a fun hour that I put everything just a side and I had a blast bowling and not thinking about my strain and stresses of addiction and being single.

As I blogged earlier about a ring that I got myself as my sobriety started to grow, that I’m not alone as I will always have myself and my soul is important part of me, it works I feel more grounded when I have it on and when people see it they think I’m attached and conversations are more clean and less distracting for me.

I took the ring off as I couldn’t bowl with it on my right hand, and I put it in my pocket with the car keys, and when I left I took the keys out and went home, and later that night I couldn’t find the ring in my jeans. I searched everywhere and called the friends who I went out with and checked with my siblings and the bowling place, I thought I had already lost the hundred dollar tungsten ring and was looking to get the similar one ordered, hence the ring picture I found to post on here.

but today while waiting for the kettle to boil at work I put my had in my back pocket and there it was a hard metal and when I took it out I was so happy, that the secretary beside me said "what did you find in there an engagement ring", only if she knew what it meant to me and more than just a ring.

It’s a good feeling when you find something you think you've lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment