Friday, August 20, 2010

At My Darkest Hour



No more dreams please
Thoughts let me be, freeze

If there was a word for the cause
You would win the award for the buzz

Don’t say you’re sorry cus your not
Your sorry cus Karma got you taught

That was quite the story after all
Go on and get your next boy-toy-story call

Award for best of lies go to you in all
For making me believe that you loved me after all

You cursed me down while I still loved you like stars
I forgive you after all these ugly scars

I saw you as a guiding light
Now I know you’re out of my sight

But you found a new lover
And telling me so it’s over

Let’s hear your award speech come on over
I’ll applause in ovation ‘n hug you my clover

Poem by Blogger


After thinking about it all, deeply and knowing in my heart what had happened, and even though I wanted to speak to him, I resisted to call him all this week and just abased myself with these thoughts.

I am a bit more relax now and I’ve been hesitating to post this poem for a while and I have changed it many times from the worst to a relax toned one that it is today.

I’ve been busy with my upgrade classes and few more in series for the fall as well, which are keeping me busy for now and out of trouble.

He is not reading my blog anymore and I am back to being relaxed with myself on my blog instead of watching what I am saying or doing.

Keep yourself in check while in course of sobriety and always be true to your inner values and what you hold yourself against in virtues and beliefs to build a strong sobriety foundation, and from here on out everything will rest on it.

No comments: