Thursday, August 26, 2010

9th month



"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, It is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."
- Kent Keith



Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
They will be done,
In earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
But deliver us from evil.

Amen



I remember one night I was going to sleep over, and as we were together in bed, I asked him to pray, so I said my prayer for healing and asked him to say this quote, I didn’t know its name I only knew phrases of it, so he recognized the lord’s prayer and said it.

Even though I'm not a Christian it is a very moving prayer and glimpse of hope behind a dark cloud and one day a savior will come to save from this evil

No comments:

Post a Comment