Monday, January 18, 2010

Second Month Without Him



I know I’ve said this that I won’t ponder about him any longer, but couldn't help it over this past weekend, I felt alone I stayed in bed till past noon and went to the gym for two hours of physically draining myself and I’ve been in a lot of muscular pain this weekend and today because of it. (No pain no gain)

I didn't feel like acting out this past two weeks, perhaps it’s the medication of anti depressant that is working, but the last pill I was on, was not working that well and I failed to monitor myself and tell the truth to my Dr. as well as people around me.

But with the new drug I am making better strides.
I had a question this week from a reader, that how long do you think I will be fighting with this, I don’t know if your reading this but I plan to be put myself in a good healthy routine, and with it is till be back to normal and I can introduce a healthy sex life back into my life.

but at most times I feel like a sleeping pit-bull with the drugs and the no sex life, and soon it will wake up and doesn’t matter how big the chain, I will break it and cause harm to someone.

vie had very abnormal sleeping patterns, I sleep really late now, and just thinking, and not being able to turn things off, tossing and turning in bed till 1 or 2 am sometimes.

And my dreams are not happy both they are violent, and things that I can’t make out, it could be from the prescription or the fact that I go to be thinking.

I plan to go to my SLAA class tomorrow and announce the 3 weeks of celibacy.

"Keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment