Friday, January 1, 2010

History of Addiction




History of sex addiction is long and been told through history with metaphors and symbolism

I had a big though about this and came to the conclusion that based on the most ancient story of Adam and Eve there lies a simile between addiction and acting out.
Adam had a bite of the forbidden fruit and with that today our society is based on sex which in the most holy books, it’s only shared between two united couple who are under marriage.

We have diluted this theory with dates, casual sex and flings, now there no longer lays a magic in seeing where love can lead a relationship, except how the sex was.

I know this first hand because my EX kept telling me that he fell in for me through the great sex we had meanwhile for me it was much deeper, it was through the actions and things he said.

I don’t think anyone could understand this but for me sex is just a portal of finding quick happiness and fill in voids in my life relating to self image and confidence,

Sex never replaced love for me and I was always looking for that one that will sweep me off my feet.

I hope in 2010 you find happiness and distinguish the difference between your sex or love addiction, and how it pertains to your life, and seek the most appropriate method of dealing with the situation and compel yourself through the process for change and betterment of your life.

Currently my bottom lies are in tact and not seeking any gratification.

"keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment