Monday, December 28, 2009

Waited for him.... but


yesterday i was at the gallery all day and send him one email that i will be there if he wants to come by, but didn't hear back, and finally spoke my heart and send him a message that "i miss him terribly". but still no response.

i was devastated and broken, felt lonely and unwanted, i acted out sadly to feel something, and someones touch.

it was wrong to do it, but felt right at the moment of my devastation. it hurts inside and i cant just turn it off no matter what i do and try to achieve i feel as if i fall short of my goals and something hindering me to give it my all.

none of my bottom lines are in tact they are constantly under attack from every direction with my slow self steam in respect to relationship and love and my addiction with sex that always has me wanting more.

i though i am cured every once in a while for period of couple of month and again it comes back and i do what i used to do.

why is the relapse is hard to see, and by the time it caught your already waist deep back into the whole mess.

"keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment