Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting a hold on



Getting hold on the addiction is tough, and hard to see where your slipping.

the best suggestion i can give is to monitor your actions daily and hold them accountable by taking inventory of what is wrong and right, it also helps if you have bottom lines, eg: no sex out side of a committed relationship or no masturbation.

i have had no desire this past day to do anything, my anguish comes from missing my Ex so much. i posted couple of adds in regards to addiction and how it has affected me and telling people to get help and go to SLAA website, it was mostly quickly flagged and removed after couple of hours, but i like to believe that some one read it and make a change to their life style.

i will keep posting those adds asking them to get help.

watching a movie yesterday called "Accidental Husband" the Dr. in the movie hit the nail on my situation about serial dating till i found the right one, but by the time i found the right one in my situation i was to enamoured to act on it and get my self together to be committed, i did everything in my power through participating but couldn't commit and felt construed and missing something.

i hope you get to find it and keep it

"keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment