Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One month without him

today i decided to have a one year journey with my self and write the events down, and as one of the step in SLAA "take it one day at a time".

I've tried this step and approach before by taking a journal and writing in it, it was useful at first then became more and more mundane and it lost its punch. there was no sense of guidance and no comments and i kept it secret and to my self.

My previous diary wasn't all truth either, it was more filled with infatuation and lust that i still had for my ex now that i read it over i begin to realize the webs i was weaving and how entangled i was

today i had no desire to act out, i was for the most part thinking how to regenerate all my anger and form them towards something more positive, i have an art exhibition coming up in a few weeks and i have made that my priority and goal till the new year.

today i also thought about all my personal accounts that i have opened up in the past month to keep my self busy and not to think about my ex. i have said sorry for my actions, this past time was my third attempt at this relationship, and it was my fault because i couldn't get a hold of my sex addiction and did act out during my relationship with my ex, i thought he wouldn't find out about my chats or sexemails but he was in there and all along participating in them as i didn't know (or at least that's what i think)

is there any one else out there with in my path of journey?

i like to close my posts with the last line form SLAA classes
"keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment