Wednesday, December 23, 2009

exhibition opening

yesterday i had my exhibition opening, there was at least 50 people in attendance and at one moment you couldnt get accross the room since it was so packed.

i had close friends and some previous collectors attend among family and close relatives. i liked hearing their feeling that were invoked by the pieces and how it related to their lives through their interpertaion.

during the exhibition i was waiting for my Ex. to come throught the door and pretend this past year has never happned and just be there by his presense, of course it never happned even though i invited him on my emails.

i wore his watch as a fragment for his presence by my side, i do love him so much that i dont know why i cruise online to gratify my urges.

is he lacking on giving me? or is it because i was not truthfull from the start?

i am at loss of words for today, i just wish there was a way to remove my character faults and start over with him with a "hi" and forget the past year.

can some one ever get a 4th chance at love?

"keep coming back"

ps: on my drive to work i realized that yesterday i got soo many calls from friends regarding the opening, that the EX's name is gone from incoming call list and it was one month from the day he last called me by accindent.

No comments:

Post a Comment