Thursday, December 17, 2009

Second day and i am Enamored

second day of my Blog and I began to think of how I have lead this life of sex addiction and have lost all my friends and any one I meet, I leave a path of destruction where ever life leads me.

I have double scheduled myself to meet someone while I was with friends, cut myself short from family to hook up with someone, or even double dated people without them knowing.

realized my addiction after losing a person who made a huge impact in my life, which no I see that my sexual addiction is the huge elephant in the room which I can’t talk to about it, I have an issue with sex addiction and my pursuit of Love in wrong places. I look for it online only and very shy and non social when comes to my sexual fixes, I don't go to clubs or bars to pick up some one, just wasn't my way of doing it from the day I started so it’s very out of character to meet someone in a bar for sex, but someone might look at this ant think otherwise.

I have gone to SLAA classes and they help to certain extend with the steps, but ultimately it’s up to me to quite with a good support of loved one or friends.

It’s like a smoker who wants to quit and hangs around their friends who smoke, they don’t get to fully accomplish their goals, due to distraction or peer pressure.

The same would apply in sex addiction, but in a different level I will describe my experience on day three.

"Keep coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment