Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sea of Fire




Lost in the sea of Fire
Where’re you in all this sirens

Swimming in amongst these testing current
Kept breathing to find enlightenment

These black days unto the color of this pen
Can’t hold myself solid, where are then

In these shores I roam alone at night
Till my heart finds a solitude of you




I almost lost my 8 weeks of sobriety last week; I had to pull myself back from replying to a very tempting wanted ad for sex liaison.
After the need i closed everything and I masturbated and when I looked at the ad again I had no desire to act out any more, proving the fact it’s just a desire of quick gratification and there was no other attraction.
also I got an email from someone who I probably chatted last year and I have no interest of contacting as I don’t know them and I wasn’t to keep to my bottom line of not contacting any one from the past and creating new contacts for sex liaison

it will be 2 month soon that I have not had sex with any one and I am beginning to develop a big pride over the fact that I have been sober this far.

I was in my Tuesday class yesterday and I was heartbroken when 3 of the members, some with 2 week and other with 3 month sorority fell from their standing and one grown adult almost in tears, as this person felt powerless over their addiction as it got them when they were weak, and after wards left them feeling worthless.
But I am very proud that they came to the class the next day after breaking and seeking solitude and empowerment.

I wish every addict out there who is still suffering power and knowledge to know the difference and steer their path before becomes too late to turn back time and wish they would act on their situation sooner than later

"keep coming Back"

No comments:

Post a Comment