Tuesday, February 15, 2011

love




To the God of love and affection above
How in the dark Hrs I fly to you as a dove

To hug you tell you heart to heart,
I have a complain of your creator heart

With all bounty of people around me
My heart is taken and hidden from me

Shameful to be less thankful to thee
But here I have a broken heart you see

Complain of a love that never got returned
How I pulled myself though and burned

Now I’m waiting, living for today
And my love is promised for a tomorrow’s day

Like the air that never releases oxygen
Unto a water that never had hydrogen

Now I’m gasping in this tank of life
God wont you give me another chance in love


Poem by blogger



Happy Valentine ’s Day, it’s been a rough uphill and now trying to live one day at a time, and do what’s best for me and my health.

Trying to be an introvert is hard while you’re caring for an external soul that never recognizes or appreciated the assistance and the how much you cheer for them, it feels like a one hand that is trying to clap without having the other.

I would suggest to pull through the dark hours and see the best in the worst situations and carry on less burden on your shoulders and fill it with joy and smile and be happy as things will start to look up again and soon as your worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice poem! It has a deep meaning but the pain love addiction brings is there.. You can still see it there..

    ReplyDelete