Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Last Post



My last regular posting, I will post with poems and if i find something relevant to SLAA. so one year came to a close, After my one year journey through my sex addiction and finding my weak point and starting to deal with bigger issues that i though were never there.

Sex addiction is more difficult to diagnose and when diagnosed its hard to treat, the only method worked for me was willingness to change my life and be healthy and achieve the goals i make, not be troubled or gravitated by negative aspects of social stigma of my health or my sexual preference.

hope the links on the side as well as my post about my experiences help you on your journey towards recovery and lasting sobriety, keep going to support groups have a sponsor or a Dr therapist, as you are worth it and things do get better.

Biggest hugs, and well wishes again to all
and remember your not alone and your worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment